Ok Nurse lady...let's get down to the brass tax. I'm not going to hold it against you (much) that you are a medical professional, but just to be safe I'll keep things very simple for you so your medical training doesn't interfere with good sense. I know this sounds harsh but let me assure you it's not a personal attack and said in more of a "smart ass" joking tone (see David, I'm making an attempt to clarify so not to offend!).

1st. It's NOT cancer until a biopsy says it is...so let's not jump to conclusions before there is confirmation and staging information. It will only drive you into an emotional wreck.

2nd. Do yourself a favor, seek out the BEST medical advice available to you. As a nurse yourself, you know there are good Dr's and there are bad Dr's...all come with a God Complex but a few actually know their ass from a hole in the ground.

As a medical professional, you've seen or read about cancer...but you don't really know until you've lived it so take your cues from the people that have actually lived through it and experienced it. I mean let's face it, the best driving directions are from people that have traveled the road...not those that have just read a road map.

Welcome to OCF, we care, we've been where you are and we're on the other side and here to help.

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.