Hi all...

As most of you know I go to the doc for check ups every 2 months. When I go she looks all around in my mouth and feels my neck and recently said all looks good including my last appointment in December. She actually said once I see her again in February we can change from every 2 months because it will be a year since my surgery. This is all good right?...well....I'm no sure anymore.

My right ear has been bothering me for a while now and I mentioned it at an appointment before my last surgery. She said everything looks fine and then I didn't notice too much anymore. The past month I notice it more than I care to admit and I've been trying to ignore it until I go back in February. Now I'm just getting scared b/c I was so excited at the thought of not going every 2 months.

I don't get any scans since I started going to Fox Chase but had plenty when I went to Penn. My current doc doesn't like the PET but shouldn't I get something? I will ask this question to her but I'm wondering what you guys think.

I know if the big C is back I can handle it but I'm so ready for the rest of my life and that will force it to stop. Ray and I will be married 1 year in March...we are in the process of buying a new construction home and want to start a family. If the big C makes a comeback I can do everything but have children. I can't risk being pregnant and needing surgery or any other treatment.

So....what are your thoughts on ear pain?

Suzanne
T1 SCC on right side of tongue
Age 31...27 when diagnosed
4 partial glossectomies
No chemo or radiation
Biopsy on 2/2/10-Clear
Surgery needed again...no later than April 2011
Loving life and just became a mother on 11/25/10
It's not what we CAN'T do..it's what we CAN do:)