Just to chime in here, I was told when I first started down this cancer path that the only thing I could control during this whole process was my attitude and my nutrition....the rest is up to my medical professionals and how my body reacts to the treatment.

I took this as that I had to maintain a smile on my face at all times, when most of the time I was either drugged out of my gourd or sick as a dog fed antifreeze. I used my time to read great books like Viktor Frankle's "Mans Search For Meaning" or "Touching the Void" among others to read of other mens struggle to live and what they were willing to endure to stay alive.

I realized I didn't have to skip down the streets singing hymns and spreading the "magic". All I did was think about Nietzche's quote "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"". I focused on my "why", followed my medical teams protocols and raised both my middle fingers to cancer.

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.