I appreciate it, and I think part of the problem is right now its hard to convey to severity of the situation and not have my fear come through. In their eyes Im just babbling because Im scared of whats going on with myself. I literally carry a little LED flashlight in my pocket so I can look back there whenever there is a mirror handy.

I try to only allow myself to hang out on here and read through threads for a small amount of time per day, as it can be very overwhelming. I read about the young man my own age last night and his valiant battle and I was overcome with emotions. This is a very valuable resource and an extremely tight knit community of individuals here, which is why I made a little donation the other night, a price can not be placed on the kind of support and information provided by this site. I keep you all in my prayers and I hope for the same.

Back to my radio talk shows for now.. smile

ian.