1st you should know that cryo-surgery is for CERVICAL lesions or only used after a colposcopy. it is a freezing of the cells on the cervix. Genital lesions on both male & female ( genitals warts=
HPV ) are treated with TCA Podophylin (sp?) and that is a form of acid if I am not mitaken and would not be used orally. . Then when Cryo dosent work ...they do what is called LEEP. SO just so you know not all cerival cases are
HPV related, many cases yes not all though . And if you are talking genital warts ..that is
HPV. But as everyone has stated until you get tested .....you dont know and risky sexual behavior does increase our risk or sexually transmitted diseases. Unfortunatley
HPV can cause more then warts and cervial cancer. I worked for Planned Parenthhood for 2 years ! And I will tell you that 85% of sexually active people have one form of the
HPV virus . SO now you know the risk, it is best to take precauitions