Hello PD47

I awoke to my pain alarm. While waiting for meds to work I am surfing the OCF. I can't think and concentrate and its hard to read. But about your "crusade on cancer", I think we all jump into the fire running. But I learned that no matter what the situation is, in reality, the only person you can change is "you", period.

I heard a joke in AA that said: How many pschycologists does it take to change a lightbulb? Answer: One, but only if "IT" wants to change. Sounds stupid, but there is a reality of truth in it. And it rings "loud and clear" in AA.


DX 3-21-07 L tongue,SCC Stage IV (T3N2MO) TX Slash/Burn/Poison Method.
***Rapid Aggressive Recurrence 8-4-07 with same DX/TX. Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. Never Give Up! ****UPDATE**** Our dear friend Petey passed away, RIP 9-2-07