Well, tomorrow is the day for the MRI and hopefully to ASK a lot of questions and get some answers, My youngest son is going with me and if nothing erlse, LOL , his size should raise some awareness with these Drs. This is the one that is into World's strongest Mans Competions. My hardest job lately has been getting food into this large cavity called a mouth and then swallowing it with plenty of water and soft butter. I am back down to the high 150s in weight and do my best to keep food going in to raise the weight. I am sorry I don't post much, but when I sit, for some reason the skin tightens over my eyes and pulls them closed. Next thing I know the time has changed. I hope everyone here feels better and that everyone of us whip this garbage. Keep em guessing will ya?? {^^}

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here