Thank you all for the big needle of confidence you have given me. I think right now, people that that we deal with everyday are more important than meds.At least mentally they are. I am going to my daughters today to just get away and to play with and tease the kids of all ages. LOL As long as one doesn't DECK me. I put my house up for sale yesterday and I hope it sells fast even if I have to take a butt whippin on it. I will either buy another where I am from, close to my family, rent one or move in with my daughter as she wants. I want everything as easy as possible for all of them to see me when they want or to go to school functions with. I called my granddaughters yesterday evening and my ex answered. We talked for about a half hour and it relaxed me some. I guess we should have never married but remained friends. I love my ladies in our forums too.. Have a great day all. EzJim the dipstick signing off for now.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here