If you read my posts, I too an avid friend of BSG and the thinking persons story line that got me addicted to the show and the Frack word, I still use it today with people w/o thinking, and many of them do not understand. The sequel (actually prequel) series Caprica starts in a week or two on the SiFi channel, using the same writing team, I am confident that frack will continue to be the convention, replacing again the more common F word.

On that note, I had one of those days today when everything was all fraked up. I came out from Starbucks on the way to work, to find out that some stupid frack, driving a big fraking Escalade, had opened his door, and having to step way down to the ground because of his 22" inch fraking ghetto wheels, lost control of his door and put a fraking dent in the side of my car. FRACK!

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.