Hi!
Jim and I are best mates and he has helped me through some of the toughest times of my life...with his typical style...jokes, fun and love. We have nicknames for each other (which I know he has told a few of you...we call each other ET..evil twins! This is due to our similar and silly sense of humour and the ironic. I know he has been through Hell...but we are ALL with you my friend...you have your own TEAM!!! haha Jim is AMAZING and I beleive he is an Angel walking this Earth to help others, as he has affected the lives of so very many of us. I love you ET...just thought I would surprise you with a message here! I hope you get it, either by reading it, or by another friend passing it on! I hope all of the treatments help..I will keep your spirits up and if it hurts to laugh out loud laugh on the inside. You have so many friends who really love you...so you get well. I add my Prayers to the many sent...and Prayer works. I think you are one fantastic human, and love you as family...Your ET!! Lyn xxxxxxxxxx
PS I am heading in to the hospital for my tongue reduction surgery today! EEEP! Eh! It cannot be worse and if it is...well I will just expect an extra dose of Jim Medicine (Laughter!)..So you have to be well for that...so THERE! HAH! ;o)

Tongue Cancer SCC Removal of 2/3 of right side tongue, neck disection-34 lymph nodes removed. flap for new tongue made from left wrist in 2007. Now (mid 2011) speech has been back to normal since early 2009, and Im back working as a singer. So far so good!
2016... Still cancer free! Yay.