Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you all know what is happening so far. Jim's son called me last night. The doctors found 2 more lesions in his mouth, I think he said. The jawbones are all deteriorated and he needs reconstructive surgery for that. In order to do that surgery, Jim needs a feeding tube. In order to put in the feeding tube, Jim has to have his stomach redone. They have to undo the surgery where they stretched his stomach up over the esophagus. Jim's having biopsies Friday. My sister and I are going down to the hospital tomorrow for this. Jim called last night and was in alot of pain. He's not sure what he's going to do about the surgeries until he finds out the results of the biopsies. He said to tell all of you hello. He misses chatting with all of you. I'll post on here Saturday morning whatever we find out. I forgot to tell you, if he decides to have the reconstructive surgery, he'll have to go to Ohio State University Hospital, in Columbus, OH. I'll talk to you all later. Love you all, Carol