Hi all to all of our great family. I did come home today about 3 PM. Nothing has been settled about the pain except it is there. My ENT stopped by my room last nite somewhere near 10 PM. He told me the plans and what we will be doing. He went to the WVU game but stopped on his way home. He is like the other 2 Drs I have, unbelieveable. I will be evaluated by the Chemo Dr and have to see him until we hit the right solution to this pain. I was kept pretty much pain free for the 4 days in the hospital. After this we should know what will happen. Thanks for caring all and Carol thanks you too. I have heard of Hot Pants, seen some really hot ones LOL but never Hot Mouth . Now I know Hummmmmmm, Be careful all. Hot Pants OH YEAAAAA, but Hot Mouth stay away from. Luv ya all. Jim

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here