I got the report from the DR and no cancer. As for this big time pain LOL and I don't mean me, it is caused by something he told me but I forget what. He did say he had to cut like he did or he would have had to take the tip of the tongue. Then he checked the tubes he had out in and the left one was coberd with blood. He sent me to one of the partners thet just does ear work and I had a pressure test in bo=th ears. I just got another call from th Drs nurse and it seems tha not only is the left one caoted with blood , it is also stopped up and not working. So this Friday I go back to sugrey to get the thing replaced. Damn, LOL I wonder if one day while my mind is still functioning partially if I will have something go right. This is case # 9737 from the big city live ,,,, LOL

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here