Posted By: August EZJim's biopsies - 09-09-2009 04:29 AM
I'm taking the liberty to start a thread to remind everybody that EZJim is having biopsies taken of the tip of his tongue, and tubes put in his ears in the morning. His comment was buried in another thread.

Jim......You know we'll be thinking about you and we'll be watching for you to post again in the next few days. They can't keep you down for long, Big Guy! XOXO
Posted By: Pandora99 Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-09-2009 07:15 AM
Your angels (and you have many!) are on duty, but you know that. I hope the biopsies aren't too painful and that you get the clear results quickly! Waiting IS hell.

We're here for ya.

Donna
Posted By: EzJim Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-09-2009 08:40 AM
Thanks for moving my post to the right area Colleen and thanks for the boost Donna. I have my angels on duty again it seems. LOL I hope to give them a vacation one day soon and let them reenergize. I am glad I have friends that keep me and my posts inline here. LOL Here's hoping Christine comes around today.
Posted By: Malka Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-09-2009 09:27 AM
Jim,
Praying everything goes well today for you.
Posted By: Donnarose Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-09-2009 02:39 PM
Hello Jim,
Praying for you today. Hope you have an easy time of it and that all comes back ok.
Love,
Donna
Posted By: billy.calcutt Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-09-2009 03:34 PM
You are in my thoughts and prayers buddy.
Posted By: Jenka Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-09-2009 04:43 PM
I hope things go well today, Jim.
Posted By: Bob Whyte Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-09-2009 10:53 PM
Jim, Hope all goes well and lets us know. Semper-Fi Bob
Posted By: Gabe Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-09-2009 11:03 PM
Thinking of you today Jim and hope it all is OK
Love
Gabriele
Posted By: suzanne98 Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-09-2009 11:48 PM
Hi Jim...hope all went well today:)
Posted By: EzJim Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-10-2009 01:00 AM
Things went as planned mostly . Then when I came home I poached 2 eggs and had very fresh bread i broke uo and then broke the soft eggs over the bread. A stitch came out of my tonguye, it sytarted to bleed,. I looked in the mirror and it was almost black. The Dr wanted me to come back so I fired up my car and went.
He said it was bruing and if it did get black, it would fall off and we would know before the results came back that it wasn't cancer. LOL He gave me another script and told me to be very creful what i eat because it could mess up the dsurgery because ot the location, right on thr=e front tip of the thing. Any way I am in pain and he gave me a pain script which I fot filled
I wll live and figt it the biopsy report should be ready Friday mornng
Posted By: Pandora99 Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-10-2009 04:29 AM
Hugs. Keep yourself busy - that helps the waiting. Given the number of eggs you eat, perhaps you could go set up your own chicken coop while you wait??

How like you to be worried about others instead of yourself, but yes, I too was thrilled to hear that Christine is doing much better.

Donna
Posted By: walknlite Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-10-2009 11:47 AM
Hope everything went well today for you Jim.
Posted By: davidcpa Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-10-2009 02:50 PM
Good luck on the results Jimbo
Posted By: EzJim Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-11-2009 10:11 PM
Truth time from me . I am hurting more now that I did for the major part of the tongue surgery in aug 2007. I was hoping to hear from the Dr the results of the biopsies today but haven't so far. It feels like he must have worked under my tongue every time I yawn or stretch my mouth any. Feels like the rongue wants to take walk and take it alone. LOL The top of it feels like a midget football team is having a game on it in full field gear. mainly wit very sharp shoe spikes. I just hope it's the 4th quarter soon. It seems the Dr was right about the speech too. I can't even understand myself. So I figured out that I'll just talk when necessary and use few words as it hurts like hell anyway.
Posted By: walknlite Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-11-2009 10:14 PM
I have been waiting on pins and needles to hear how your biopsy came out. I will keep waiting.
Posted By: Marlene41 Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-12-2009 05:16 AM
Oh, Jim -
I hope the score in your tongue football game 14-0 in your favor!
Take care.

Marlene
Posted By: Lostpassword Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-12-2009 04:10 PM
We're all here for you, Jim, just like you are here for everyone else. Hugss...JaneP
Posted By: SandySt. Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-12-2009 06:36 PM
EzJim:
Please keep us posted. I'm sorry you in so much pain, but I certainly hope for a good biopsy report.
Sandyst
Posted By: nancys2 Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-12-2009 09:42 PM
Sending positive thoughts your way, Jim. Hope you get good news,
Nancy
Posted By: ESikon Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-14-2009 01:40 AM
Praying for good results EZJim!! Hope the pain eases up for you!
Posted By: August Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-14-2009 02:26 AM
Thinkinaboutcha, friend. OXO
Posted By: EricS Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-14-2009 04:51 PM
My thoughts are with you big guy, keep us updated and know that all of us are in your corner champ!

Eric
Posted By: walknlite Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-14-2009 11:21 PM
Any news yet?
Posted By: boatswife Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 01:14 AM
You were so kind to welcome me to the fold. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's good news. ((((HUGS)))))
Posted By: EzJim Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 01:21 AM
I see the Dr at 9:30 in the Morning.. Tuesday the 15th. I will post as soon as I get home with whatever I am told. Thanks all and I just luv this place and all of you people.
Posted By: Gabe Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 01:25 AM
All the best Jim...look forward to your update later.
Gabriele
Posted By: wilckdds Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 01:44 AM
Jim,

I know you will be back tomorrow with some good news. If anyone deserves it, it's you.

Jerry
Posted By: Donnarose Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 01:56 AM
Hey Jim,
I've been thinking about you and hoping you are ok while waiting this out.
When I was reading your posts I thought of how my mom would feel. I don't know if you recall, she also had brachy therapy. In the beginning she would tell me it felt like there were little men in her mouth with knives stabbing her tongue. I told her your recent posts and she cried for you, said she couldn't imagine how much it hurt you. I may be wrong but I believe those seeds they implanted are still active? I can't help but wonder if that caused you even more pain? I think about you everyday and know that you are constantly in my prayers. I hope the pain subsides very soon and that you hear good news tomorrow.
Love,
Donna
Posted By: mhupe Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 02:11 AM
Wishing for good news for you tomorrow, Jim!
Posted By: Pandora99 Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 07:49 AM
I'll be checking in - wishing you all the best.

Donna
Posted By: EzJim Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 08:20 PM
I got the report from the DR and no cancer. As for this big time pain LOL and I don't mean me, it is caused by something he told me but I forget what. He did say he had to cut like he did or he would have had to take the tip of the tongue. Then he checked the tubes he had out in and the left one was coberd with blood. He sent me to one of the partners thet just does ear work and I had a pressure test in bo=th ears. I just got another call from th Drs nurse and it seems tha not only is the left one caoted with blood , it is also stopped up and not working. So this Friday I go back to sugrey to get the thing replaced. Damn, LOL I wonder if one day while my mind is still functioning partially if I will have something go right. This is case # 9737 from the big city live ,,,, LOL
Posted By: Susan2992 Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 08:59 PM
Jim,

That's wonderful news!! Hopefully they will be able to fix whatever is causing the pain, but at least it isn't cancer.

You must be such a great patient that they are using you to practice all their different surgeries on!!!
Posted By: Malka Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 09:26 PM
Great wonderful news
Posted By: Donnarose Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 09:30 PM
Jim!! I am so thrilled to read your post!! So happy for you.
Love,
Donna
Posted By: Eileen Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 09:36 PM
Jim,
I am so glad to hear it is NOT cancer. Are you saying they now know what is causing the pain and can fix it? I sure hope so for your sake. Keep us posted.

Take care,
Eileen
Posted By: Pandora99 Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 10:55 PM
And the bionic main just keeps on ticking! Awesome news. HAPPY DANCE smile

Donna
Posted By: EzJim Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 10:56 PM
No he never said he could fix it, just waht is causing it. I just now got off of the phone with him. He was explaining everything to me for the 2nd time this evening. He is really a caring Surgeon. How many call you this late or really, even call ?
He and my oOncologist have both called me after 10 PM. In some ways I am lucky .
Posted By: walknlite Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-15-2009 11:15 PM
I am so glad to read that it was not cancer. What a relief!
Posted By: mhupe Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-16-2009 01:03 AM
Good news on the not-cancer front. Hope that there is something they can do for the pain!
Posted By: EzJim Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-16-2009 01:42 AM
I have times when I just hate to put food of any type into my mouth. Some of it can put tears im your eyes from th pain and burning. I will never be that skinny little runt I was in march of 2008. I'm at 175 and will stay there and the hell with pain. I too hope he can figure our a cure, but he did tell me to ask for pain pills if I need them. What is bad is thst I am always a faster than average healer LOL must be age catching up or tough guy leaving.
Posted By: wilckdds Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-16-2009 01:55 AM
Great news and after they fix the tubes, you can concentrate on healing.

Jerry
Posted By: Kelley F Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-16-2009 02:48 AM
Awesome news Jim. Now, hopefully you can get the pain under control.

Kelley
Posted By: SandySt. Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-16-2009 02:56 AM
EzJim:
No cancer, that's wonderful news! Hope they are able to fix whatever is causing the pain. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

Sandyst
Posted By: Cookey Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-16-2009 03:44 AM
Good news tiger
Posted By: ESikon Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-16-2009 04:10 AM
Best news I've heard all day! Praying the pain stops!
Posted By: WendyG Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-16-2009 10:51 AM
Great news that it's not cancer Jim. After everything you've been through I think it's time you had some major good luck come your way.
Posted By: mgmichael Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-16-2009 07:14 PM
Well, very glad to hear it's not more Ca, but I hope that pain gets under control sooner rather than later!
Posted By: boatswife Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-16-2009 07:58 PM
Great, great news! Speedy healing for fixing the tube and I sure hope they can get the pain figured out.
Posted By: Jenka Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-16-2009 08:06 PM
Phew! Sorry you ... er... your ear is still a pain, but the fact that it's fixable and it's not cancer makes it that much easier to tolerate. Hopefully, you'll be all better soon.
Posted By: Marlene41 Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-16-2009 10:56 PM
Great news that it's not cancer, but what a pain!!! Oh - you knew that. Chin up - or whatever you can manage. I'll be praying for you.
Marlene
Posted By: EzJim Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-17-2009 01:13 AM
Thank you all,. This is the best family a guy can have in his corner and I appreciate you all very much,,With you, I just can't lose.
Posted By: Gabe Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-17-2009 01:25 AM
{{{{{hug and xxxxx's }}}}}
Gabriele
Posted By: August Re: EZJim's biopsies - 09-17-2009 01:44 AM
Phew! Still....It's a bummer that you can't ever get lucky and get the easy road. XOXO!!
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum