Wendy just droppin in to say I am so glad you are here. There is no better place to be. Please share whatever you feel you need to share not only the technical stuff but the O my why do I feel this way? stuff too!! It has gotten me through some tough caregiver hurdles and kept me sane!
haha on the giving you the finger...Bob had surgery last Thursday and a very caring friend asked " what were the last words you said before he went in" Well they were "bite me" he was busting on me about the surgical waiting room at the hospital becasue he had to wait there for me (minor outpatient thing) so he was teasing and I said Bite Me the orderly was taken aback but it made him laugh as he was wheeled away.
We also had some very baaad dark humor jokes that got us through his cancer treatment five years ago ..when repeated my friends exclaimed O thats awful but it was our thing and any humor is better than no humor !! Please remember you have lots of friends here that understand.

Caregiver Husband Bob SCC tongue t2nomo Partial Glosectomy/neck disection 6/04 rad ending 9/23/04
Osteoradio-necrosis of the Mandible (ONJ) DX 6/09 Surgery 7/2/09 mandible resection/ several teeth extracted/ neck dissection NO FLAP and aggressive antibiotic therapy.