Petey,

How can u do this ? You said to me once it is like we have known each other forever! I sit here in tears , I can imagine what your wife and children feel. U cant give up ! You dont know the stage you are even at yet ! Tomorrow is your appt on the 2nd and you better go ! I told you I will call and do whatever i can !!!! I made it through and I am the biggest BABY !!! You havent even begun yet ......Dont let the red tape get you down ! I cant read your post as things go down hill because you wont try and forgive me for being rude but at this point "YOU ARE BEING SELFISH !!!!!!" you dont even have enough info to make the decison on whether or not to fight ! ANd until you get that info you are being unfair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.. AND ATLEAT GET THE INFO AND MAKE AN EDUCATED DECISION !

Very dissapointed
Shar

Sharlee
35 year old Female Non smoker, very occasional alcohol ..Scc T1N0M0,partial glossectomy and left neck disection ,2/9/07 No rad deemed ness. 4/16 tonsillectomy ..Trimengenial Neuralga due to surgery