Petey,
I know that you are early in recovery and maybe you are even on the "pink cloud" but you really need to do a reality check here and listen to what others have told you. Many of us had NO insurance (including yours truly) going into this yet still figured out ways to get quality care.

I am afraid that the only thing that is going to be "rolling" here is the grass over your plot and have you subject you and your family to a horrific cancer death experience AND in hospice care.

You can might make light of this and I applaud you're being able to keep a sense of humor but I have been on the boards for some years now and have seen, up close and personal, the really UGLY side of this.

This could be you: http://www.sptimes.com/News/61599/Floridian/He_wanted_you_to_know.shtml

Obviously you have been following Paul R's thread.

Get off of your pity party (thinly veiled as humor and sarcasm - we see right through this) and find a treatment center NOW. Publicly funded institutions HAVE to take a certain amount of uninsured patients - keep looking and quit complaining that dogs get better care.

Gary Allsebrook
Dx 11/22/02, SCC, 6 x 3 cm Polypoid tumor, rt tonsil, Stage III/IVA, T3N0M0 G1/2
Tx 1/28/03 - 3/19/03, Cisplatin ct x2, IMRT, bilateral, with boost, x35(69.96Gy)
"You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes" (James 4:14 NIV)