Coming down from anxiety today, this could be related to my loss of most of my stomach and 1/3 of my small intestines...really, the change in the ph of my mouth since 2009 has had enormous effect on the health of my teeth. So, stop worrying self. Keep breathing, keep doing everything available to maintain nutrition and health and effective activities of daily living. I have never been very much of a worrier, but i realized that i am, this year, the same age as my father when he developed pancreatic cancer and I became his care giver, (my mom refused to care for him, long story) I left the university of oregon school of music and went on to the Clark college school of nursing program after that...maybe that's what's going on. With in those two years of taking care of my father as he went through Pan Can, three of my uncle's died as well, lung cancer, colon cancer and stroke. Late 50's, early 60's were not good times for my family!

I am going in for biopsy/ultrasound of my lower lip/chin area. I have a hard lump on the interior mucosa, just below my lower lip, causing numbness, tingling, and swelling of my lower lip and other areas surrounding the hard lump. This has been going on for about 9 months. I had an oral biopsy last year but it was negative...this is strange.