The Carnation Instant Breakfast comes in several varieties and either powder form or already mixed and ready to use. Each serving of Carnation Breakfast Essentials Drink has 21 essential vitamins & minerals which is why its a great additive for the shake. Maybe you can order it online?

I understand about smoking... its an addiction thats very difficult for some to stop using. Your husband must get it into his head he truly wants to quit using tobacco (in all forms) in order to succeed. Unless he makes the decision to quit and is determined to do it then he will never be able to quit. Most smokers need at least 7 attempts before they can quit for good. Im a former smoker who now is missing half of my lower jaw all because of my bad habit. Now I help educate thousands of school children about the dangers of smoking. So much better to never start so they never have to battle the hurdle of trying to quit. This is one your husband needs to have the willpower to do on his own. I hope he will make that choice soon.

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma