Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Long-Term physical and QOL Issues related to treatment Jump to new posts
Systemic Organ Failure StephenS 10-02-2026 10:25 AM
I am blessed to have survived 22 years since I was diagnosed with SCC of the base of my tongue which spread to my neck.

Nonetheless I have suffered many long term effects which have significantly reduced my quality of life.

Most recently my pancreas has given out. First it was only the part that produces digestive enzymes. Now it is the entire organ, and I have been diagnosed with Type 3c diabetes.
I'm wondering if anyone else has gone through this.
0 64 Read More
General Board Jump to new posts
Sign up Valid Duolingo(130)Toefl(90):+27838808170) clariemarie 09-17-2026 10:41 PM
..........................
0 332 Read More
Top Posters
ChristineB 10,507
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,264
EzJim 5,260
Brian Hill 4,918
Newest Members
Oralcuriosity, SpeechRoot, clariemarie, arob, Sfall
13,545 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums23
Topics18,320
Posts197,347
Members13,546
Most Online7,516
Mar 21st, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1