I signed-up for this phone conference next week sponsored by Cancer Care. If you are interested in signing-up, just go to the link below. http://www.cancercare.org/get_help/...51507&ret=/get_help/tew_calendar.php

My Treatment is Over: Why Do I Feel So Alone and Sad?, which is Part II of the three-part program, The Fifth Annual Cancer Survivorship Series: Living With, Through and Beyond Cancer. It will take place on Tuesday, May 15th, from 1:30 to 2:30 pm Eastern Time.

Program Outline
The Survivor's Perspective
Understanding the Impact of Less Frequent Appointments with Your Health Care Team
Concerns That Cancer May Come Back
Feeling Alone as a Survivor
Practical Tips to Find New Sources of Support
Organize Your Follow Up Care
Acknowledge Living with Uncertainty
Discover Your New Normal
Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Speakers
Elizabeth D. McKinley, MD, MPH, Cancer Survivor, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Dean, Emily Blackwell Society, Case School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University; Stewart B. Fleishman, MD, Director, Cancer Supportive Services, Beth Israel Cancer Center & Continuum Partners; Guadalupe R. Palos, RN, LMSW, DrPH, Instructor, Clinical Research Faculty, Assistant Professor, Division of Internal Medicine, Department of Symptom Research, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center

DX on 05/01/06 with SCC of right tongue. 05/11/06 surgery-tumor 1.2cm & 4 cm clear margins & parital glos. & neck dissection with removal of 34 nodes/1 positive at 4mm)T1N1MO
35 IGRT & 3 cycles of chemo (1 cisplatin & 2 carbo-complete on 8/9/06.