On August 15th our Webmaster Chester will begin the biannual "pruning" of old posts from the message boards. When there are too many posts here, the boards can run slowly, so this is a maintenance thing that has to be done on a regular basis. I am writing to ask that our current readers set your preferences to see all (or at least to the last years) messages, where it asks you in your profile to show what messages. I would like people to read as many as possible, and help us decide if there is some information or something particularly poignant that should be saved to our FAQ's / permanent threads files. After the 15th a big chuck of this old information will be gone forever. So with your help, we can save the great comments by many posters before they are lost, allowing them to continue to help new visitors to the site. Just email Chester or me with your picks and we'll see that they get moved before the cut occurs.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.