My wife can be pretty cruel at times. When we were waiting at Moffitt to see the Oral Surgeon (the first appt I had with Moffitt) we were given a pager and told we could wait out in the main lobby entrance of Moffitt. We knew the doctors name and it sounded like he was East Indian so every East Indian doctor that walked through the main lobby she would jab me and say "I wonder if that's him?". Well one really overweight such doctor walked by and of course she jabbed me but she added "I can just see it now, he's standing over you in the operating room with a knife in his hand and suddenly he has a heart attack and slumps over and stabs you in the neck!". He disappeared and a minute later our pager goes off and now I'm sitting in the exam room and guess who walks in and guess who jabbed me again.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.