Well Lets try to remain friendly here!

First, I have a personal rule that if I'm quoting someone I make darn sure it is exactly what they said. I believe it is in the best long term intrest of a forum like this to adhere to that principle.

Second, my previous post of a URL was for the benefit of the specific article only. since the present discussion is in regard to sugar I did not even look at the other things that web page contained. The same article is in fact quoted in several other web pages. If you read carefully my post I mentioned doing a Google search on "cancer sugar" The URL I posted was simply one of the first that came up with that Google search. If by doing so I implied that I am in favor of every fringe element in medicine, MY BAD! If in your rather blunt reply you implicate me as fringe, YOUR BAD!

I simply replied in an honest way to a question about sugar and it's relation to cancer. I am not the only one in the world who thinks there may be. Many have MD and PHD next to their names. At the end of this post I have several more links obtained from my Google search. Granted they may all be from waco's in their basement who just wanted to create a web site and confound those who know everything, but I personally keep an open mind.

Now on to what I really said:
1. To me personally, very few Doctors have a great depth of understanding about nutrition.
2...repeat I do not believe the average MD has enough knowledge in the area of nutrition.

Please note the use of the words GREAT DEPTH and ENOUGH.

I did not say: While Mark does not feel that doctors

Mark, 21 Year survivor, SCC right tonsil, 3 nodes positive, one with extra-capsular spread. I never asked what stage (would have scared me anyway) Right side tonsillectomy, radical neck dissection right side, maximum radiation to both sides, no chemo, no PEG, age 40 when diagnosed.