Does anyone else have an odd way of looking at things - especially when it comes to purchases or events. I find myself thinking about needing and getting a new pair of waterproof shoes and thinking "will the purchase be worth it - will I live long enough to make this a good buy?" The same thought process applies to new clothes, new glasses, etc.

I also find that I don't miss alot of opportunities to see various events. I do not say it out loud, but I think to myself - "Yes, I'd better go to the Brandon Winter Fair as I don't know whether I will be here next year". The one time I verbalized my thoughts (when we got a new pup last year) my husband thought I'd lost my north

I regularly have a long chat with myself and tell myself I am being stupid - "normal" people dont behave in this manner and then are struck by a car accidents or heart attack. None of us "knows".

I guess I wonder whether others have these thoughts? And now that I have put myself out there, I sure hope everyone chimes in and says of course they think these things!! LOL>

Dr. appointment today for check up and review of new lump. 5 years of lumps and even I think I should be more used to dealing with this!! Cat Scan on April 20th. Will keep you posted.

Donna

Donna,69, SCC L Tongue T2N1MO Stg IV 4/04 w/partial gloss;32 radtx; T2N2M0 Stg IV; R tongue-2nd partial gloss w/graft 10/07; 30 radtx/2 cispl 2/08. 3rd Oral Cancer surgery 1/22 - Stage 1. 2022 surgery eliminated swallowing and bottom left jaw. Now a “Tubie for Life”.no food envy - Thank God! Surviving isn't easy!!!! .Proudly Canadian - YES, UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE IS WONDERFUL! (Not perfect but definitely WONDERFUL)