Yep, you are so right about using the lube. We should use super lube for a longer smoother ride. LOL I need those bear hugs daily Brenda. They just do something to make the EGO more positive and when it's from a pretty lady such as you, so much more enjoyable.When I went to Wheeling Hospital yesterday to get tha script, I was getting all the hugs I could handle from the girls that did my radiation. They are so special, caring and pretty that I wanted to put one in my pocket and bring her home. LOL I was glad to see that Pete answered your question about the thyroid reading. Pete is very helpful to many. Have a good day Brenda, I have to go to my daughters thi morning. They found her ex at the bottom of the stairs. Only about 44 but on drugs and way too heavy so they think heart did him in. Best peds nurse in the area until he got hooked.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here