Went to get the results for all the stinking test they love to run on us,I knew they were going to come back negative and they did. However since my radiation I have been asking and telling all my Drs that I thought the radiation messed with my thyroids and I just happened to get the right Dr to listen to me and ordered lab test and it came back that my thyroid is lower. I am not sure how to respond to this. I felt like gloating that I was right and that if the Drs would listen to me things would go better. I told the Drs for two years I had cancer under my tounge but he wanted to treat me for herpies and gingivitus. Wow I never went to med school so that leads me to my question, what is synthroid 88 mcg and what does it mean when he said that my thyroid was loiwer? I know I should have asked but there was so much going on at the time I didn't. Thanks, Brenda

49 years young 9/2007 Squamous Cell Carcinoma 33 rad treatments. One year later, 9/17/2008 50 years old through the Grace of God. last check up all clear. Living life as it comes to me.