Well, Not the best of news.he Dr asked me about the pain I have been having. I explained it to him and showed him where all it hurt. He proceded to exam my neck outside part and then up to my face and all. Then he sprayed inside my nose and did the scope thing and said yep. I see whatever he said, Then he got into my mouth and checked it very thororghly. THe next I heard is the Dry mouth study is not going to inclde me. He is setting me up for xrays of my jaw, Biospsies, CatScan, maybe a Pet scan and asked if I needed pain meds. He said he could see whatever on my tongue ad knew it had to hurt. He gave me a script for his Magic mouthwash that has 3 painkillers in it. It is good and now I don't have to just take it at bedtime. I remember getting a real bad toothache one time ad I swear it's in my mouth again on the right lower jaw LOL I got the bloodwork for the Director of the Cancer Center and then came home. I see my Dr the 9th of May after I have had most of the tests. I am no candyass, but he sure had tears in my eyes this morning. Damn that probing and pinching can hurt. I told him, don't stop , just do what you have to.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here