| "Above & Beyond" Member (500+ posts) Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 758 Likes: 3 | Eileen,
I was also at Philly today - got there around 12:30 so I must have just missed you. I was given #12 when I got there, but when I went if for the audition, they switched me to #11. When I left there were about 5 people waiting.
My interview experience was the same as yours, and I also managed to pitch OCF.
Susan
SCC R-Lateral tongue, T1N0M0 Age 47 at Dx, non-smoker, casual drinker, HPV- Surgery: June 2005 RT: Feb-Apr 2006 HBOT: 45 in 2008; 30 in 2013; 30 in 2022 -> Total 105! Recurrence/Surgeries: Jan & Apr 2010 Biopsy 2/2011: Moderate dysplasia Surgery 4/2011: Mild dysplasia Dental issues: 2013-2026 (ORN of lower jaw) 2026-It’s back! 12-hour Surgery-Mandibulectomy w/ Fibula Free-Flap * FOM tumor SCC * Sarcoma in jaw likely caused by RT
|