Ohhh the Voodoo..

I have a client that is one of the largest limo/transportation companies in Houston. They have a fairly sizable network and every now and then we would have to take down one of the client computers and format and reinstall Windows because for some spooky unknown reason it would crash everytime they opened IE.

It happened to almost every computer in the office except the servers. We have never been able to figure out what was in that office that caused the problem.

Now they are all XP and we built new servers about a year ago and it hasn't happened since but I can tell you it was frustrating.

Different users, different machines, same weird problem. We were convinced there was a gremlin in the office or something that would come and attack at night.

After doing this for the last 10 years I can tell you that there is not a single thing a computer can do that would surprise me.

You crack me up though. I have had a customer with aa similar issue as your printer and although it seems counterintuitive.... it does work.

And now you can see why it is that I have chosen to change careers and become a lawyer instead. HAHAHA

Cindy

Caregiver to ex-husband Harry. Dx 12/10/04 SCC stg 3, BOT with 2 nodes left side. No surg/chemo x4 /rad.x37(rad comp. 03/29/05)Cisplatin/5FU(comp. 05/07/05)-T1N2M0-(cancer free 06/14/05)-(12/10/06) 2 yr. Survivor!!!