Brian, As an IT professional I did think of those things that you mentioned and tried several others as well. On my Mac it works fine in Safari but on my XP box it doesn't.

I have seen this problem before and it is something in IE I believe.

Soon IE7 will be released and we can all be plagued by yet another Microsoft upgrade! hehe

Tech Joke! Sorry.

IE has always had a bizarre way of handling certain code at times and it has always been somewhat of a mystery as to why these things happen on some machines and not others.

This is why I LOVE MY MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff Said! :-)

Thanks for the help though. It is possible that there is something in the code for the home page alone that is conflicting on some IE machines. Maybe rewriting the code fresh will fix the problem. Of course it is not the easiest of solutions but maybe if you want to build a new page and then upload it to a remote directory and send me a link I can test it and see if anything changes before you go to the trouble of uploading it to the site.

Just a couple of suggestions. I have written HTML code that wacked out on me and I could never really figure out why and then I rewrote it from scratch in a new file and it worked fine.

{{{{{shrugging shoulders}}}}}}}}

The technical world is still such a mystery, even to those of us who are suppose to be its master. :-)

The site looks great everywhere else I have been. I do like the redo. It is much easier to navigate and find information.

Thanks for all that you do!

With Love,
Cindy

Caregiver to ex-husband Harry. Dx 12/10/04 SCC stg 3, BOT with 2 nodes left side. No surg/chemo x4 /rad.x37(rad comp. 03/29/05)Cisplatin/5FU(comp. 05/07/05)-T1N2M0-(cancer free 06/14/05)-(12/10/06) 2 yr. Survivor!!!