Well, having looked at the site over the last three months since we started the rebuild on numerous computers and different operating systems, I would have to say this is something local in your machine or browser. Given all the people that come to the site, I haven't been hearing this from anyone, but that the two of you have a similar problem means there is some commonality there.

I would first be sure that I have downloaded the latest version of the web browser that you are using. Some people come to the site with a 6-generation-old web browser, and that isn't going to work very well. Regardless of whether you are a PC or MAC user, the hottest new browser out there is called firefox...you can google for it and it is a free download. Internet Explorer, even the newest versions are dinosaurs. I am going to call Chester tonight and see what he has to say about it. But I haven

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.