While anytime a celebrity has a brush with this disease there are opportunities for OCF with them, (Blythe Danner, Jack Klugman, and Gwyneth Paltrow as prime examples), we need to remember that right now the most important thing is to see that IF Bobby needs someone to talk with that has been down this road before him, we are there for him, and if his family etc. has questions, we are here to help them get through the process and make the best decisions they can as issues come up. When Bobby comes out the other side of this, we can think about how his celebrity could help the cause. Right now it is about us helping him. Glenn - if you wish to give my phone number out, I would be happy to spend as much time as necessary to help Bobby and his famiily get through this. Also if you would forward Lori's email address to me I would appreciate it.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.