I got this back tonight. I followed up with details of our meeting at Richmond the year I got sick, I expect to hear back and I'll get some more contact info for Brian. As many of you are aware, NASCAR has a very large and loyal fan base. They could help here, a well placed booth at a race could net a lot of support.

Glenn -

I personally read this to Bobby. He thanks you for your support. It has been overwhelming the amount of cancer survivors and families of cancer members who have contacted him with such kind words for his own battle. Bobby's goal is to become one of the many spokespeople for everyone who has been inflicted with this disease. We appreciate the website and I took a look through it. It really helps give us an idea of how much is involved here. Thank you again for sending support and kind words to him during this trying time. It is great to hear such wonderful stories of survival such as your own. We hope your battle goes smoothly and hopefully we can use your knowledge to help Bobby and other cancer fighters. God Bless you and your family.
Lori Shuler
BHR
In a message dated 3/17/2006 3:17:35 PM Central Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

Lori,

I figured I would try you as a point of attempted contact. I am a NY
area NASCAR fan who has been dealing with the same type of cancer for
3.5 years. I live in the NY City area and have experience and Doctors
at the top hospital, MSKCC, in the area. I am, additionally, very
knowledgeable on the subject of treatment.

Let me know if I can offer any kind of support or information. Also,
check this site <http://www.oralcancerfoundation.org>