Try try try everything. The dogs will love you and the cats will too. I have thrown away more food in the past few months then I ever have. I don't even try cheese anylonger and forget white bread. I don't go to burger king or Mcdonalds anylonger BUT KFC here I come. I get two chicken thighs (used to have white meat but now is too dry) green beans and macaroni and cheese with gravy over it. I soak my chicken in the gravy as well. I try to eat the bisquit but thiers are not as good as mine so I don't fight that. Yes smaller bites are a real good thing. ANd my mom suggested that I drink my ensure or boost with my meals instead of water so I can get the viatimns as welll because as we all know we don't get enough real food when we have to drink so much water. Don't give up just keep picking it really does get better. Good luck, Brenda

49 years young 9/2007 Squamous Cell Carcinoma 33 rad treatments. One year later, 9/17/2008 50 years old through the Grace of God. last check up all clear. Living life as it comes to me.