I said it once before here, that while I have no issue with Oasis directly, it is nothing more than water and a small amount glycerin, which you can buy for pennies at any drug store. At 8 bucks a bottle, I think I would just make my own up at home. It may keep your mouth moist for a while, but it does not help the health of your mouth by adding back the normally occurring enzymes that Biotene products have, and have a patent on including. I am hooked on the Biotene Oral Balance liquid, which comes in a small pocket size squirt bottle. I can carry it easily with me and I use about half as much water during the day and night.... (read: I have to go to the bath room half as many times which is more of a pain than drinking the water.) I used to have to be within 30 min. of a bathroom before this stuff. They have some new lozenges coming out soon, and in testing them I was able to go for an hour + without water for the first time in 8 years. Hopefully these sugar free things will hit the market in the next few months.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.