You can get Biotene toothpaste at Walmart. I'm not sure about the mouthwash. The big grocery store I shop at (Wegmans, not sure how many states they are in) carries all the Biotene products including a jumbo size bottle of mouthwash. Like mawalton's husband, I rinse with that moutwash several times during the day and usually 2 or 3 times in the middle of the night when I wake up with a painfully dry mouth.

Do other people have p[roblems with getting enough aerobic exercise because of drymouth? I am finding that just walking fast for several blocks has the back of my throat feeling like the sahara and my tongue sticking to the roof of my mouth. I have a spray I use (Oasis makes a spray that has xylitol and some of the stuff biotnee has in it and is minty and nice and lubricating) but it really kind of slows me down from getting any good aerobic time in,

Swallowing water at these points is hard because I'm still having swallowing difficulties and I can do water but only in small siups and with careful swallowing which is harder if you're breathing hard for air!

So I guess I'm looking for tips too. I'd like to do more aerobic exercise to get back in better shape.

Nelie

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"