My diet, too, has changed considerably. I probably don't eat red meat once a month, but fish and seafood are another matter. Particularly fish I catch in unpolluted waters and eat within a couple of hours. Picked up a copy of the official State fishing regs this week and was amazed at how few unpolluted waters remain. But that's another story. My sugar consumption is way down too, and I sure am glad that chocolate is a vegetable (grin). I cook many kinds of beans, and generally have a pot of homemade, multi-vegetable soup in the fridge. I miss what I used to eat and drink and once in a while in my younger days smoke, but that was then, and this is now. Have some large and beautiful sweet peppers nearly ready to harvest. My grandparents lived very long and healthy lives, eating meat and gravy and potatoes and dessert every single night, but they worked hard physically and there were a whole lot fewer chemicals in the food, water, and air back then. So we adapt. Last week I had a small chocolate milkshake and felt guilty for a couple of days, then I decided that if one milkshake is going to do me in, so be it. Some things can be taken too seriously, too far. Now goodnight.