Well now QUACK WATCH will be on my qwackpot list. I now have reservations about their motives. I was curious and surprised to see that Gary, especially that it is on the list but with no reasons given. Also the 1994 edition of the book is a much older version I didn't read.

The fundamental information about nutrition contained in the book is very well done. I would challenge any one to refute the accuracy. The only thing some people might have a problem with is his suggestion of eating no added sugar, and his opinion (based on his observations) of the effect of high blood sugar and cancer. If that is the reason Quack watch listed it then they need to read the entire book! To the rest of you take a look at the book in the book store (so you don't have to buy it) and let me know what you thought.

When I discussed the book with a relative whom is also an ongcologist, he was familiar with the book and felt the nutrition information was very good. He didn't sign on to the sugar thing.

Mark, 21 Year survivor, SCC right tonsil, 3 nodes positive, one with extra-capsular spread. I never asked what stage (would have scared me anyway) Right side tonsillectomy, radical neck dissection right side, maximum radiation to both sides, no chemo, no PEG, age 40 when diagnosed.