Well, Guys, since I whined a lot about getting this section up, I guess I`d better check in !!! I`m back to my music therapy, driving the cats crazy.........also, since losing the Packer, I found that getting all the old pictures out and putting them on the wall, has been a life saver, after the past five years and all the disfigurement, I had truly forgotten what he looked like....I seldom saw the disfigurement, just felt blessed to have alive..........also, in the past few days, I have developed some of his mannerisms that always annoyed me, and no, I`m not high on pot, just happy to be alive to keep his memory alive.........the anorexia is in full swing, still 86 lbs and holding..........planning on a new tattoo of the the angel pinned on Mellow the teddy, any of you guys with tattoos, understand my need to undergo that pain, also thinking of one across the back of my neck, I hear that really hurts........bring it on, after what Frank endured, what`s the pain of a tattoo ? Anyway, that`s my current therapy, loud rock and new tattoos..................Dee