Hi to all,

Need some advice here. In Feb. I will be able to go on Medicare A & B.

I have cobra from my work. I am retired. I am not of retirement age. It is my understanding if I take the Medicare I must find a supplemental Ins. I also must get letter from cobra stating I will loose if I go to Medicare. This was for protection for something. (I forgot)

I think I get all of that. My question is I want to get good plan that will help me in case of recurrence. Plans A through J ?? I was thinking of looking at J. My husband has AARP so I have sent for their packet.

J plan has preventive care not covered by Medicare. I am thinking that most of our CT and other scans & test would fall under this. Is that Right?
Then there is the Drug plan? Not sure if I get that part. confused Some drugs are very expensive. I am not on anything right now that costs an arm and leg.

For those of you who have been through this step please feel free to add anything I should think about. :rolleyes:

For some reason I am having hard time getting this all through my head. confused (Chemo Brain)
Thanks
Diane

2004 SCC R.tip 1/4 tongue Oct. 2005 R. Neck SCC cancer/Chemo Cisplatin 2x/8wks. Rad. Removed Jugular vein, Lymph gland & some neck muscle. TX finished 1/20/06... B.Cancer 3/29/07 Finished 6/07 Bi-op 7/15/09 SCC in-situ, laser surgery removed from 1st. sight. Right jaw replacement 11/3/14. 9 yrs cancer free as of Jan. 2015