Just so that all who are part of this discussion know what I know, the wristbands are made by a factory in China for Nike. One of our survivors, JetAgeHobo is expatriated in China, and was able to locate the source for us. The costs are low, $1700 for the die and 17 cents apiece when made. We left the idea a few months ago when all the other bracelets starting hitting the market, and in support of Lance. We got a thousand of the LAF yellow bracelets which we sold for two dollars each successfully, one for LAF one for OCF. (Newcomers are not aware of this.) At the time, and even now, because of my relationship with Lance and LAF I didn't want to take from their parade.... We need an original idea that is uniquely ours. That doesn't mean that we can't profit from Lance's celebrity, like with our own cancer survivors support Lance T shirt. I like the idea and I think it will sell. But time is of the essence on this idea. It is over in July, and a different T might be the order of the day after the Tour. We just need to hammer down a phrase that pays tribute to what he has accomplished (as the ultimate survivor and the ultimate competitor), and his willingness to give back some of that determination and strength to others by his example. So let's hear some phrases...I want to add that shirt to the printing starting this Friday.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.