Brian,

I used to sell on ebay, but haven't been able to summon up the ambition to get back to it since Heather died. I think I could get started again if it was for someone else, rather than for me. But I will take a backseat for now since you have others willing to take the lead. If for some reason the others don't work out, or if there is more than one person can handle, I will be waiting in the wings to help. My Ebay and Paypal accounts are still active and my feedback rating is 100% positive with 200+ ratings. I have also set up an Overstock.com auction account, but haven't used it yet and I have considered opening a Yahoo storefront. Ebay would probably be your best bet, but if you would like to go beyond that, we can consider the other avenues.

Still not fully back to "living", but hoping, wink
Rosie

P.S. If I would get involved, I could do the shipping also, unless it would be more cost effective for you to do it.

Was primary caregiver to my daughter Heather who had stage IV base of tongue SCC w/ primary recurrence. Original diagnosis August 21st, 2002. Primary recurrence March 18th, 2003. Died October 6th, 2003.