The Non-Remember club.........that's a good one Mark. I wrote that post to quickly and should have elaborated more. Tonya, after my surgery I didn't have any pain other then my leg. The nerve to my neck and bottom jaw were severed so there wasn't anything to feel! I DID have aches and pains AFTER my radiation treatments which ended in July 2003. My surgery was April 16th 2003 and one month after surgery I did not start to experience headaches or an increase in pain. If anything, I felt better then I had the month before. My point was that it was a new pain, I should have been clearer though. It may be nothing, probably is. But I still suggest that you make sure the doctor knows about it.
Mark, I wish I had you nearer to keep me straight.......I need to learn to take my time and put more thought into the posts!
Now, if anyone wants to ask about AFTER radiation issues.............I am one of the queens. No forgetting on my part about that particular time in my life!
Take care,
Minnie

SCC Left Mandible. Jaw replaced with bone from leg. Neck disection, 37 radiation treatments. Recurrence 8-28-07, stage 2, tongue. One third of tongue removed 10-4-07. 5-23-08 chemo started for tumor behind swallowing passage, Our good friend and much loved OCF member Minnie has been lost to the disease (RIP 10-29-08). We will all miss her greatly.