HI, I had to call the Interventional Radiology Dept. at the Medical Center where I am treated because they gave me an app. but forgot to put down the time. While I was on the phone I told the nurse I would probably have to talk to the Doctor before he put the new tube in because I was having problems. She said wait maybe one of them can talk to you now. I told hom the drain problem and he said it has made its own track by now, he asked if I was in contact with Nutrition, I said " said no they just tell me what to eat after an operation and I never hear from them again" He kind of clucked. He said his Dept. put in the standard size PEG tube but Nutrition carried a slightly larger one , he said he would call up there and get one so he could put it in when I come in for the change.That will take care of the problem, simple huh? The next question is ,What is the Nutrition Dept. suppose to be doing that I do not know about? They tell us how many cans of Boost a day we need , thats about all.Or is there more?

gnelson, StageIV, cancer free since Nov.9,2000