my mother passed in dec. and the are still un- answered questions. She had cancer in her throat and her doctor told her it was nothing. Then she went to another doctor and they said yes it is cancer but it won't spread. They told her to stop smoking and drinking beer ( she had been for about 30 yrs). She finally started to stop at the end of her radiation. But then she had to start low chemo and no more beer or smoking! yippie! not really. she lost her short term memory. and why???? one doctor said from stopping drinking, another said it was the oxy. ???????? then she couldn't eat beacause she still had a bump in her throat a few months later. her doctor that told her was nothing in the begining said it was probably a yeast infection. Then just as my dad was alowed to make my moms medical decisions, she was having a really bad sunday. she was rushed to the hospital and found that it had come back and way bigger.the doctor put the food bag in her and hoped it would help for a few days. just enough to geet to stupid thing cut out. but she passed that following sunday (one week from when they found it). So questions not answered......
-doctors tell you to quit drinking and smoking, then you do and it may have caused you to lose your short term memory and because of that you don't remember that you aren't supposed to start again and the cancer comes back worse.
-the silly doctor that told you that it was nothing tells you it was a yeast infection. but the medicine wasn't working to get rid of it. and only scanned your liver, thinking it could of been there instead of were the cancer was in the first place.
why???i know i can't blame the doctors or warning labels. but i have the same doctor and i don't know how much i can trust her.