Sammie,
Get out this weekend, have a nice walk, a nice dinner, see a movie (theatre or DVD),buy yourselves a 'treat' each, remind yourselves you love each other.
Why not?????
Whatever the news, who knows what to expect? And does worrying make any difference??
I had a serious 'dose of the runs' today waiting for my appointment--I'm still an 'incurable' patient, but after all the bad news of the last 6 months, today's seems like good! Actually it's NOT!
But tonight, feeling lousy from flu bug thingy, sitting amongst chaos where we're trying to de-clutter and re-decorate revolving round work and my appointments, I made time to just crawl onto partner's knee and tell him I love him and appreciate all he's done for me.
Tonight, the house may be struck by lightning, Ray may have a crash on the way to work, either of us could die from a heart attack--we're that kind of age. And in my local paper, a 6 yr. old has died in 72 hours from Meningitis.
Just go have a nice weekend---it will NOT make any difference to Tuesday's outcome.
And my heart goes out to you--am thinking of you for Tuesday.

brenda

Brenda in UK--Diagnosis 30/5/07--undifferentiated carcinoma in right jawbone and muscles. Stage 4
6/7/07--new diagnosis primary is in lung. Finished 4cycles of palliative carboplatin/gemcitabine
therapy September 07
Now dying to live!