Well, remember, at this place no one is speaking any one elses native language, so it took 3 or 4 tries before I got the instructions figured out. Thought it was one of the devices that you suck real hard to see how much air you can draw in. Then I thoght it was suck, then blow, and finally got it right, but took a few tries at that. Well, they sid "inhale, then exhale hard" I thought do both with this contraption in my mouth.

Anyway, went back yesterday, re-did the CRX and took a look at the one from before. Doc says wrong place/charactaristics to be mets, more likely an infection or fibrosis, both of which would be likely at one year out he thinks.

All the other tests came back normal, including all the blood screening for cancer. Will get the results of the last crx on Monday, see what happens then.

And so it goes.
Bob

SCC Tongue, stage IV diagnosed Sept, 2002, 1st radical neck dissection left side in Sept, followed by RAD/Chemo. Discovered spread to right side nodes March 2003, second radical neck dissection April, followed by more RAD/Chemo.