Hi,
Well, when I originally read Brian's suggestions, I was hoping for the Mendocino coast. Sounded marvelous and I could visit some friends in San Fransico area that I haven't seen in decades. My second and third choices would have been New Orleans (don't think so now) and the Napa valley or even Oregon. I love the beach.

When I mentioned Hawaii to Charlie (he has no desire to go there) he just groaned and said how much is that airfare going to cost? I did check out the website, but do you really think we can get something that cheap in light of the recent disaster with Katrina? I think airfares are about to be out of sight.

Brian - If we are going to do this someplace, what dates do you have open? Another thought. We have Michael and several other patients under treatment currently that might like to attend. We really need to know who is likely to attend and how far, how much money they are willing to spend. Hawaii is pushing it.

Just my thoughts. Not certain I can throw this one together over night like the last time, but wil try if necessary.

Take care,
Eileen

----------------------
Aug 1997 unknown primary, Stage III
mets to 1 lymph node in neck; rt ND, 36 XRT rad
Aug 2001 tiny tumor on larynx, Stage I total laryngectomy; left ND
June 5, 2010 dx early stage breast cancer
June 9, 2011 SCC 1.5 cm hypo pharynx, 70% P-16 positive, no mets, Stage I