Hello Everyone, A question to ponder?

If we were to all get together for a weekend where would be the best location? Somewhere the major airlines service? Somewhere not to expensive?(admit it were all a bunch of cheapskates) And somewhere were a high percentage of members would be able to attend.
I'll throw out some locations that I can think of , Las Vegas?, St. Louis?, Denver? Pheonix?
Chicago? New York?

Also when would be a good time for all and who would take charge of making this happen. It's a hope I have will happen. My Mother used to tell me "no time like the present" another one of her wisdoms was "Those who won't stoop to pick up a penny will never have a dollar" I can't walk past a penny lying there without thinking of that statement. Enough memories, I am game to be on a comittee to plan a reunion. Any helpers please email me.

Your soon to be seen Danny Boy!!!!!

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006